Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's been a while...

I decided that I stink at blogging. I love to read everyone's blog and I get so mad when they don't update it. Then I realized that I am the worst at keeping my blog updated, so I am going to try to be better at it. I also am going to be better at taking my camera on my many adventures so that I can share them with you. Here is a little update on the past 3 months!! :) I made it through the end of school and had a great year!!! I was so excited to have a break, but decided to teach summer school for a month. It actually worked out perfectly because I had to move classrooms and finally made it out of the portable for the 2nd time and into a normal classroom. Travis had to work out of town for a few months, so that was kind of a bummer. We have done a lot of fishing and some camping through out the summer. We also celebrated our 1st anniversary!! I can't believe that it has been a year already. We spent our anniversary up at the cabin on Cedar Mountain and it was so relaxing and beautiful. Now school has started and I am back in crazy mode. I have 28 kids this year and I am sure there are more to come. My class is large, but they are hilarious and I love them!! I think that this year is going to be great!! There are a lot of things that happened in the past 3 months, but it is so long ago that it isn't even worth blogging. Wish me luck on another school year and the many adventures ahead. I really will try to keep this blog going!! Thanks for caring!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad to see an update but I kinda liked the countdown to the end of school. I thought we could just start the countdown for this year. (174 days for me :)

    ReplyDelete