Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy..

We had a busy and long January. I got a chance to go and visit my niece in Arizona. She is so adorable and I fell in love with her at first sight. My brother and sister-in-law are such good parents and love this baby more than anything in the world. It was fun to go down and see them!! I now have 2 sister-in-laws that are currently pregnant!!! Trav has two sisters that will be having a baby this year. One is due in March and one is due at the end of July. We are so excited for them and can't wait to have all of these babies running around. !! Then, last weekend I passed Hunter's Safety, so now I am an offical hunter!! It will be so much fun to go hunting with my husband and maybe actually shoot something. (I know, I should have done hunter's safety when I was like 10, but better late than never, right?). My husband is still amazing. He is my best friend and loves and supports me even when I am a pain in the butt. We have so much fun together and I love every second of it. I am still teaching 2nd grade and love my class, but this year is kind of dragging on. I think that it is because of the cold weather, so I am hoping for warm wheather soon. Well, that is about all that has been going on around here. We are just loving life and enjoying the ride!!

2 comments:

  1. Chicks that can shoot guns=cool chicks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it will be fun when i am not pregnant anymore....but you are losing time in getting my dad's wishes of having 3 new grandkids by christmas so get working on that please......

    ReplyDelete